Overview of heat-resistant insulation corrugated iron
The biggest disadvantage of insulation corrugated iron is the ability to absorb high temperatures. Therefore, to limit the manufacturers of rolling a polyurethane layer (referred to as PU) under the normal corrugated surface. The structure of insulation corrugated iron consists of 5-wave corrugated iron and 20mm thick Polyurethane insulation layer.
The components of insulation corrugated iron
Normal corrugated iron usually has 5 waves with 30 cm high to preventing water from overflowing and being painted with a high-class Nano paint. PU layer is rolled under the corrugated iron has a very good insulation effect.
Thanks to this PU layer, the corrugated iron has superior insulation ability. So the houses are equipped with the insulation sheet, the internal temperature is reduced by 35%
What are the other uses of PU insulation corrugated sheet?
When using the insulation sheet, people all enjoy because of it cool in the summer and warm in the winter. In addition to the above, it has a great effect and sometimes we don’t pay attention to. That reduces the cost of electricity expressed by devices that consume power:
• Air-conditioning fan
• Vv …
Specifications of PU insulation corrugated sheet
• Length depending on customer specifications and requirements
• 1000mm width
• 1 side is 5 waves
• 1 layer below is 20 mm thick PU
• Corrugated sheet is coated with electrostatic paint with thickness of 0.40mm, 04.5mm.
• 54.0% aluminum alloy plating rate, 44.5% zinc, 1,005% silicon
• Density: (Specific weight: S = 32.13kg / m3)
• Damping density: (W = 0.5001)
• Absorption rate: By volume (Hv = 9.11%) – By volume 403.5%
• Heat transfer rate: λ = 0.018 (kcal / m.h)
• Temperature difference (continuous measurement in 4 hours, error of ± 1oC): Temperature measured on corrugated iron 65oC, under roofing 33oC, difference: 32oC.
• Compression strength: 33.9N / cm3
• Average sound insulation at 250 – 4000Hz frequency is 25.01 dB.
• Bearing capacity: Withstand load of 300 ~ 345kg / m2.
• Ability to withstand windstorms: Pph = 160kg / m2
Which areas are suitable for using this type of insulation corrugated iron?
The majority of people using heat-resistant corrugated iron are in the Southern region, namely provinces such as Ho Chi Minh City, Tay Ninh, Binh Duong, Dong Nai, Vung Tau and Western provinces …
However, with good soundproofing and anti-leak characteristics, the regions with cold weather such as Da Lat and Gia Lai still use this type of insulation. Because it reduces noise when the rainy season lasts 6 months as in the Highlands of Gia Lai.
Application of insulation corrugated sheet
- Roofing public houses, churches, pagodas
- Roofing factory
- Roofing high-rise buildings
- Improving against heat for roofs
Advantages and disadvantages of insulation corrugated sheet
• Heat stress
• Reduce electricity costs
The disadvantage of corrugated iron is its ability to absorb heat
The solution to overcome disadvantages. Overcoming heat-absorbing by heat-resistant PU layer, creating excellent insulation products.
Colors of PU corrugated iron
The colors are varied and plentiful, depending on the needs, you can choose the color tone accordingly.
The colors of the religious firms are also different, so you can choose the colors of one of the religious suppliers such as Hoa Sen, Dong A, Phuong Nam or Bluescorp, etc.
Therefore, in order to combine with insulation sheet, choose a good type of common corrugated sheet. To increase the insulation quality, sound insulation is good. And especially the strength of the corrugated
If you have any questions about the product contact us via:
Address: 124/6/32 Vo Van Hat Street, Phuoc Hiep Quarter, Phuoc Long Truong Ward, District 9, Ho Chi Minh City