Although only recently introduced into the Vietnam market in recent years, the product has been chosen by many consumers. So how does the polycarbonate light-sheet have applications? Let’s find out!
What is polycarbonate fabrication and how?
With high strength and good bearing capacity, polycarbonate technology needs to be ensured when making polycarbonate and requires standard conditions from all European standard production lines. Polycarbonate light sheets are made of pure Bayer particles. The quality of the Bayer particles is as positive as the quality of polycarbonate light sheets. In particular, the German Bayer particles are considered as the leading materials in the group of exposure sheet
What are the advantages of polycarbonate?
Why do they dominate consumer confidence and conquer investors? That is because of the qualities and advantages of this material. What is the transcendence of the polycarbonate sheet? That is:
- Persistence combined with excellent light-harvesting ability can perfectly replace the glass.
- Resistance to heat, insulation, sound insulation, and lighting adjustment can replace cold-rolled roofs, thermal insulation, and noise-proof.
- UV resistant ability to replace all kinds of cement roofs, corrugated iron roofs.
- Ability to create diverse aesthetic beauty for users to choose freely
High-quality Polycarbonate exposure sheet is hollowed out with the main material of Polycarbonate (PC), the surface is coated with UV coating (anti-heat and ultraviolet rays). After Polycarbonate (PC) and UV-treated chemicals will stick together, forming a grade Polycarbonate with superior properties such as:
- Good penetration ability, ensuring natural light can still provide for houses, UV protection, ultraviolet rays.
- Good weather with good heat resistance (from -40 degrees C to 120 degrees C)
- Long-time use
- Good insulation, good sound insulation
- Reduce the impact of noise with high fire resistance.
- Lightweight, only 1/15 the weight of glass with the same thickness.
- Easy to install, use, construction capable of bending well, not broken,…
High-grade Polycarbonate sheet is widely used in construction:
- Factories, warehouses, companies, shopping centers, public places. The top floor of buildings or buildings.
- Make dome light, make partitions, light boxes, signs, billboards.
- Pool, Greenhouse, and planting.
- Making partitions, screens, bathrooms or interior decoration.
Contact us for more details via:
Address: 124/6/32 Vo Van Hat street, Phuoc Hiep Quarter, Phuoc Long Truong Ward, District 9, Ho Chi Minh City