Composition of PU insulation corrugated iron
Vietnam is one of the countries in the tropical climate, hot all year. For example, in the South, there are two distinct seasons: the dry season and the rainy season. With hot sultry heat, the PU insulation corrugated iron plays an important role in preventing heat and insulation for corrugated iron roofs.
Indeed, with a simple structure and the special feature of PU corrugated has a pronounced anti-heat insulation. Components of an insulated corrugated iron include:
Normal corrugated iron usually has 3, 5 waves or 9 waves
Polyurethane insulation layer (referred to as PU soundproof insulation layer)
Covered under PU layer is a thin, non-toxic PVC film patterned to add artistry.
Specification of PU soundproof, insulation and anti-heat corrugated iron
- The effective width of a roof is 1 meter
- The usual length is produced according to the customer’s requirements, the maximum range is 15m to facilitate transportation and construction.
- Various colors: Brown, milk coffee, moss green, turquoise, green, red …
Difference temperature when using PU insulation corrugated iron
An unexpected result in a recent experiment. The experiment was carried out when the weather was sunny and hot, when the temperature measured on the roof was 65 degrees C. While the temperature measured under the insulation roof was only 32 degrees C. Thus, the different temperature between the top and the bottom of the roof is 33 degrees Celsius. That’s amazing!
Outstanding features of PU anti-hot corrugated iron
- Sound insulation well
- Easy installation
- High aesthetics, can be used as an anti-heat ceiling.
- Spill-proof (high wave 30 – 45mm)
- Save electricity costs
With many outstanding advantages, so the contractors are very confident in using sound-proof, anti-heat and insulation products for their projects. Insulation corrugated iron reduces temperatures that radiant into the roofs to 60-80%, making the interior space cool. Therefore, this heat-resistant product line is widely used in factories and enterprises.
Application of insulation corrugated iron
- Installation of factory roofs, civil works
- Improving roofs
- Installation of public roofs, churches, pagodas
- Sound insulation, noise reduction for all projects
PU corrugated irons or cold insulation toles, which is good?
Another popular term for this product line is PU or cool corrugated iron. That is a different calling way of each region with its characteristics.
Cold galvanized corrugated iron is a product line that has been appeared in 1975, so it was used quite popularly until the insulation product was born to replace it.
Some names are often used:
- Heat-resistant PU corrugated iron
- Insulation corrugated foam
- Insulation sheet
- Panel corrugated sheet
Benefits of using PU corrugated for roofing
- Long service life: PU insulation corrugated iron is manufactured according to modern technology processes, resulting in longer service life than conventional corrugated iron.
- Non-toxic products, good at sleep protection, create a quiet space to rest after stressful working hours.
- Save electricity, reduce living costs
Brand of PU insulation sheet manufacturer:
On the market, there are many units, shops selling insulation materials to increase the efficiency of the project. We introduce a number of famous brands offering corrugated iron.
- Hoa Sen corrugated iron manufacturer
- Phuong Nam corrugated iron manufacturer
- Manufacturer of Bluescope corrugated iron
- Dong A manufacturer
If you have any questions about the product contact us via:
Address: 124/6/32 Vo Van Hat Street, Phuoc Hiep Quarter, Phuoc Long Truong Ward, District 9, Ho Chi Minh City